Friday, May 30, 2008

Moving Time!!



So Brandon has already left for Arizona. It is going to be a long three weeks without him!!! I think the longest we have ever been apart since we have known each other is about 3 days. He left to start school and I am staying here until I finish school on June 18th. I can't believe it is already time to start this new phase of life. The baby is doing good I have my 18 week appointment on Monday, so we will find out what we are having in about 2&1/2 weeks! We are also waiting to close on a house in Arizona. I am so excited to have a place of our own, it will be so fun! Closing is scheduled for June 6th so hopefully everything goes good!
Some of us girls got together for lunch the other day. It was so fun to see everyone. We all need to get together again soon before I leave.

7 comments:

Heather said...

I can't believe that you're almost 1/2way there!! How exciting to find out what you're having! And a house! That is so great, and stressful :) I hope that you are surviving school. I miss you to death. We need to hang out because Jared is gone every night at school. I want to hear about everything that is going on! Miss you.

The Smiths said...

Hey, I am glad to see you update this. You are doing better than me right now. We are so proud of you guys. Love you both, Mom and Dad

Katherine said...

Good luck with school ending and with moving! Exciting times.

Unknown said...

Good luck with the transition to Arizona, that's awesome about the house and the baby! You have to update as soon as you find out what you're having so we can all keep informed. Love you guys!

More Caffiene, Please said...

Andrea! Okay, I found your blog through a friend of the McGivens and then you know how it goes... one blog leads to another and here you are! I'm so happy for you and Brandon and the baby! Also, tell Brandon congrats on ASU, that is so great! I'd love to hear about everything so email me sometime if you get a chance (utahfans@gmail.com). -Jamie

Amber said...

Congrats on being prego. I just wanted to tell you how cute you are. You were always so pretty in high school, but you look so beautiful in all your blog pics. Hopefully your house closed alright. I remember that was a scary time for us when we bought our house.

LauraBro said...

I can't believe you're almost half way and you get to find out if it's a girl or boy! (you're supposed to mention that I'm like 34 or so weeks prego in the picture! ;) -----I am sad that you are moving so soon--we'll get together for lunch before you go! (I think plans are underway)---We'll be in ID and you in AZ--that's exciting you're getting a HOUSE!!!! Love ya girl!
-Laura