So Tuesday I had my ultra sound and found out that we are having a girl! I was so sad that Brandon couldn't be there it was so amazing. Brandon and I are so excited, she will be so much fun. My belly has really grown over the last few weeks Brandon will be in shock when he gets here on friday. I can't wait to see him!!! We are so blessed with all of these changes and exciting events. Brandon has already started school and is feeling pretty overwhelmed, but we are so grateful for everything that is happening. We are so thankful for all of the love and support from our family through this crazy time we couldn't make it with out them!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
ITS A GIRL!!!
Posted by Brandon & Andrea Smith at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Andrea and Brandon. Your little girl is going to be so amazingly beautiful! I am so proud of you guys and so excited for you! Being parents is the funnest thing in the world!!! Its amazing how much you can love a little person! I cant wait to meet her!!!! Andrea, you have to post pictures of your belly even though you may feel fat or like you dont want to show off the prego belly, you have to!!! It will be so cute on you and I am mad I have to miss it!!!!! See you tomorrow. Love ya!
Congrats! We're so happy for you two. She's going to be so cute. Also congrats on the house! It's great having a place of your own.
YIPEEE!!! I am jealous of your house and that you know your baby is a girl. Good luck with the move. You guys will do great!
Woo Who!!! Yeah for girls! Misty just had her little Ashelyn Ann yesterday and we just love her to pieces. I know you must be just over the moon, you are already more than 1/2 way there... wow, it has gone fast. She is sure to be a beauty with you and Brandon for parents.
~Aunt Kimberly
We are so excited!! Especially Carlee!!
Congratulations! Exciting times for you guys. Good luck!
Congratulations Andrea!!!!!
Congrats guys! On the house and baby Jocelyn! I was so excited to hear you guys were having a girl, I have a little something to send to you, so be watching the mail! Love you guys!
Hey! I'm so excited your having a girl...and plus i love what your naming her because it almost sounds like my name. i miss you and hope everything is going well in Arizona so far. i need to hear details on how the move went..and all that fun stuff. By the way how is your belly lookin, you need to put pics on your blog. I think prego belly's are the best. You are such a cute pregnant chick. i love you and hope all is well. Brandon we hope school is going good. Talk to ya soon!
Post a Comment