Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Baby Bump!!!


So for some reason Andrea has been putting off posting a pic of the belly so I will help you all out. This is the best one we got. Jocelyn has been moving around quite a bit lately so its been fun.

18 comments:

Jenny C said...

Bringin' Sexy Back...

Heather said...

Look at YOU!!! YAY! I totally love it! Love Jenny's comment by the way. I miss you. I'm glad that AZ is treating you guys pretty good. Thanks for the belly pic, I've been waiting to see one!

Unknown said...

Andrea you are absolutely adorable! I love the belly pic... so cute!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Was that Brandon that posted that??? Tell him THANKS!!! Your so hot even when you are prego! You look so cute. Did you get extentions again? They look so good! I miss you. You are coming in august right? I know you have told me a million times but I am retarded and always forget! Miss you and love you.

The Smiths said...

Cuuute!!! I can't wait to see you in person. Everybody has been telling me to get you to post the "belly" picture so good for Brandon! Love you guys, mom

Amber said...

You are such a cute prego!

BJ Scott said...

What a beautiful momma to be! You look amazing... Good Job Brandon!... on the picture, I mean... I know my sis can't wait for the two of you to visit. She is way pumped. Have a great summer!
~Aunt Kimberly

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

ANDREA!! You are so freakin cute! I can't wait to see little Jocelyn!! I miss you!!

*The Ranagan's* said...

SUPER CUTE! You look great! I'm right behind you like two weeks!!!! :D

Kassie Temple said...

Sorry I am blog spying through Jenny's blog. I think you look great!! Hope you guys are doing well in AZ!

Anonymous said...

You look great Andrea!!!!!!

Amber said...

My main blog is brandonandamberweimer@blogspot.com. It's the Weimerville one. Anyways, you're so darling. I hope I look like you when I get prego. How long will you guys be in AZ? Apparently Brandons are the best because there sure are a lot of my gal pals married to Brandons.

**Wendy's At It Again** said...

Prego is looking beautiful on you, Andrea. I knew it would. You two and half take care down there in Arizona.
We love you!
**Aunt Wendy

Angie said...

Hey Andrea it's Angie you look so cute. It is so much fun being pregnant huh? So How many months are you right now or weeks? Well I just wanted you to know you look great. I miss you hope all is well.

Lexi said...

Hey Andrea, I dont know if you remember me from high school, but I came across your blog and I wanted to tell you Congratulations! Having a girl is SO much fun! If you ever need any baby stuff, I sell baby accessories! Heres my blog for it SugarandSpice4baby.blogspot.com
Good luck!

Nick & Cami said...

Ya! She's Preggers!! YOu look so adorable! You are a gorgeous pregnant gal! I excpect you to update photos of you and your belly often, because I seriously hate being away from you and everyone else when all this fun stuff is happening. Now that you live in Arizona you might understand how sad I get! I miss being all together! But, I sure hope things are going well down there for you two! LOve you!

TAMI said...

You look so cute! such a cute belly hope your doing good! :)

Cali and Brett Smith said...

You are so cute!! Im glad I stumbled across your blog to see how you have been.. Congrats on your pregnacy!