Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wicked 4th of July...

Day at the Park!!!

4th of July BBQ

Posted by PicasaBrandons parents and Ali came to AZ for the 4th. We went and saw Wicked on Saturday afternoon. It was so cute, I loved it!!! Our friends Todd and Jen watched Jocelyn for us while we went to the show. They came over to our house with their three girls that night for a bbq. Ari was ok having Jocelyn around as long as her dad Todd was not holding her. :) On Sunday we went to the park with Brandon's family. It was still 107 degrees as the sun was going down!! Thanks for comin' out fam...we had tonz of fun!!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I want to see Wicked sooo bad!

Sailing with bare feet said...

Love the blog, Love the pics,Love everything !! Super cute !
My husband and I just found out that I'm pregnant!! We are so Super excited ! I'm in the process of making a crochet baby blanket !!
Come visit my blog !!