August was an eventful month. Brandon finished his intership at C.R. BARD. He absolutely loved it!! He would love to work for them when he is done with school. He had a couple of weeks between internship and school so we went to Utah. When we got back it was my birhday, Brandon made me the best brownies ever for my b-day cake. :) Our anniversary was on the 31st. 3 years already...craziness. We actually got away for a night and stayed in Park City when we went to Utah to celebrate our anniversary. It was so fun to get away, but one night was a good amount of time to leave Jocelyn for the first time. Thanks for watching her Grandma Rainy :)
Brandon is now back in school and busy as ever. I am working from home full time and it is going really well. It has been fun to have all of our friends back from their summer internships. We have had lots of get togethers, and lots more to come with football season just starting :)
Jocelyn is getting big so fast! She is all over the place, she is so close to walking I think that any day she will just surprise us. I am okay if it takes a little longer, because once she starts walking and then running working from home will be a whole new adventure!!!
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Love the pics. I can't believe how big miss Jocelyn is getting... crazy! They grow so fast. I'm so glad her little dress fits her. Love to see your updates and wish we were closer.
~Aunt Kimberly
Andrea! I want to snuggle that baby girl so bad!!! She is SOOOOOOOO cute!!! I mean really, she is adorable!! Can you believe how big our "babies" are getting?!!! Boston will be one on Oct 3!!! I want to see you next time you come out here! I am glad to hear things are going good! (other than having no ac for a while!!!!)
I just came across your blog and I found the collage is brilliant, may I know what application you're using for that?
Post a Comment