Saturday, October 10, 2009

Super Star Little Sis

Sydney had a battle of the bands competition in her class at school. She is so amazing at the guitar! She actually wrote the song that they played. It is so cute I just love it! She has written a few songs now and they are so good, I catch myself singing them when I am at home cleaning or just hanging out. Nobody knows where she gets this because my family is not musical.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is pretty amazing. She loves her big sister, it was fun to see you two enjoy each other so much. Thanks for coming. love ya!

LaCimOuRiTsEn said...

She looks a lot like you in Junior High!

The Dickinson's said...

Go Sid!! That is so awesome!! She is such a cutie!

Unknown said...

She is so awesome! She is so big and pretty now! I can still remember her going to preschool and stuff. She looks like you andrea! And Joslyn is beautiful! She looks like a Doll! Miss you hope evrything is good! Are you coming to utah for the holidays?

Anonymous said...

I cant believe little Squid is so grown up!!! You and her have the same eyes! She is so cute! That is awesome that she is so musical. No one in my family is either! She is such a babe! Tell her I said hi and good job! Miss you and love you Drea!