Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Big One!!!





I can't believe it! She is already one year old...time flies. She was so absolutely adorable on her birthday. She was so lucky to have her Grandma Rainy come out for her birthday! She was so excited to have her come. We also had some friends come over for cake and ice cream. She just squealed when they walked in the door. It was just as if she knew it was her birthday party. She giggled in amazement when we sang happy birthday, she thought that was pretty cool. Then she devoured her cup cake...not to our surprise :)



5 comments:

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

Andrea! She is such a doll! I can't believe she is already one!! It seems like we were just barely talking about you guys moving to AZ and you telling us you were prego!! Time flies! How are you guys?

Kristy and Dave said...

She was SO adorable and she really did act like she knew it was her special day. I think I'm obsessed with her - she is so sweet!

Unknown said...

She is so dang cute! Where does the time go anyways?!

Heather said...

One year already!! How crazy is that? I can't believe that somehow we're all grown up-moms even! It's the best!

Alisha said...

Oh my! She is so beautiful!! I really miss you and hope to see you soon!