Monday, February 11, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

14 comments:

Jenny C said...

Cute blog! I had fun watching your slide shows! Love ya!

Dustin, Kristin, Allie, Aubrie and Avie said...

You guys are so cute! Did you go to Yankee stadium?? I would be extremly jealous if you did!

The Dickinson's said...

Ya like sweet blog, i freakin love it!! I'm so glad you have one then it will be a good way to keep in touch! Hope your doing good! I sure miss you. Love ya!~

Josh and Brittany Redd said...

Holy cow!! I haven't seen you guys forever. How have things been? It is so weird to be able to see everyone.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Good seeing you at lunch the other day. I made a blog too! Its toshahintze.blogspot.com. Now we can keep in touch by leaving little messages every once and a while. We need to get together soon and have dinner. Sorry every time you have called to do it I have been out of town! Lets plan on it soon. I miss you. Love ya

Heather said...

Yay for your blog! I miss you. We need to get together soon. I want to see your new place!

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrea! You look beautiful on your wedding. It is good to see you. Hope all is going well for you!
-Cassie

The Belnaps said...

Hey Andrea.. This is Ericka Jones Belnap.. I saw your blog on kristins but I just wanted to say hi. Your wedding pictures are amazing.. You look beautiful!

sunni said...

You guys are way cute together!!!

The Smiths said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad you did this blog - I have seen most of the pictures but the slide show is a really cute idea. Love you guys lots. Mom

BJ Scott said...

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!!! I am so excited that you are blogging. These slide shows are amazing! We love and miss both of you and this brings you near! Keep on blogging!
~Aunt Kimberly

Unknown said...

YAY! I'm so glad you're blogging! Now we can actually keep in touch. I'm not at my house, and for some reason this comp isn't letting me see your slide shows, but I'll be sure to check them out later!

McGiven Family.... said...

You guys are darling! Cute blog! Ours is mcgivenfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrea! I'm so glad you have a blog!! It's nice to see pics of you! I hope you are doing great!! Keep in touch!