Sunday, March 30, 2008

WHAT A MONTH!!



March has been a very exciting month for me and Brandon. The beginning of March Brandon and I went down to Arizona for Brandon's interview for grad school. We loved the Phoenix area and had so much fun getting away and enjoying the 85 degree weather. I had to fly back early for work and school and found out that I was pregnant the next morning! Brandon had his interview and came home. Breaking the big news about the baby right before the interview must have been good luck for Brandon because two weeks later we found out he has been accepted to both the MBA (Masters in Business Administration) program and the MHSM (Masters in Heath Sector Management). Even though our Mom's are not so happy, we could not be any happier. ASU was our first choice in schools. The crazy part is that Brandon starts school on May 31st!!! So he will have to take off to Arizona with out me for a few weeks while I finish my last few classes at UVSC. It is a lot of change really fast! We are sad to leave Utah, but it is close by and flights are cheap (so we expect no excuses when it comes to visiting us). I am so proud of Brandon he has worked so hard. We are very blessed to have been accepted to this program.

4 comments:

Cassi said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for you guys. And I am excited for me to come and visit you and your little baby in the warm Arizona winter. I hope it is ok if you see a lot of us!

BJ Scott said...

woo, whooooo! Love, love, love babies and so excited for both of you. Congrats to you, Brandon. Excellent Job! Pretty soon we will be just a bunch of Grandmas, and couldn't be happier.

Love ya,
~Aunt Kimberly

The Dickinson's said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! Although I am very sad that you won't be close. It will be such a great experience for you guys. Your going to be such a great mommy..that is so crazy your prego, I'm so excited to find out what your having..I bet you are too, only 10 more weeks! We are definitley coming out to see you. I will plan on visiting when you have the baby. Andrea your such a wonderful friend. I appreciate your friendship so much. It was great talking to you the other day and catching up. Have a good day! Love ya.

jess and lacy said...

andrea....jess and i have a blog! keep us updated on how you guys are!