Sunday, March 30, 2008

I AM PREGNANT!!

So ya, we are going to have a baby! We are so excited. I am only about 8 weeks along. I have my first doctors appointment in a week. We are stoked, but I must admit it came a lot faster than I expected. We probably shouldn't be announcing this so soon, but we aren't very good about keeping it a secret.

23 comments:

The Smiths said...

Hey, we are really proud of you guys. We even forgive you for moving to Arizona - but we do expect lots of pregnant pictures so we know what is going on. Love you both, Mom and Dad

Cassi said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having and I can't wait to meet the little one. He/she is sure going to be cute!

McGiven Family.... said...

Wow that is awesome! I am so excited for you. Being a parent is the most rewarding thing in life! You will be a wonderful mom. I cannot wait for you! Hey, we announced ours 2 hours after we found out:)

Katherine said...

Congratualations Andrea! Have fun in Arizona - I might be calling you in Dec. and telling you I am coming down to get out of the Cache Valley cold!!! Good luck in school and moving and being pregant hope everything goes smoothly for you guys! Love you and miss seeing you.

Bobbilynn said...

Andrea! I found your blog through Toshas. Congrats on the baby! You'll be such a good mom! i loved being pregnant, i hope you will too! keep in touch

Bobbi Holdaway
my blog is private so I need your address if you want to see it steveandbobbilynn.blogspot.com
bobbilynn112@gmail.com

MEGS AND JENNER said...

Andrea, that is so so great! congrats!!!!! I hope you don't get sick.... It's no fun! lets do lunch soon!!!!!

Heather said...

Congratulations on everything! Way to go Brandon on ASU!! That is so great. We do come down to AZ at least once or twice a year so we'll totally need to get together! What an exciting time of life with all of these changes! You are going to be such a wonderful mom. I am so proud of you guys! Love you!

Unknown said...

We're SO excited for you guys! It seems like everyone is pregnant these days, must be in the water! haha, make sure you keep us updated when you find out what you're having. Oh, and Congrats on Brandon getting into ASU! That will be so fun for you guys, Jake and I have been praying his work will send him out of state so we can have a new adventure!

sunni said...

YAY Congratulations!!! I am way stoked for you guys!!

Romney said...

Congrats Andrea! I'm way excited for you! And even though I don't know your husband, congrats to him for getting into the program he wanted! Keep in touch!

The Smith's said...

Congrats - from the Smith's on your side of the family! Good Luck with everything!

Marci

*The Ranagan's* said...

YAY! We're pregnant right at the same time! HAHA! I'm almost 7 weeks! All the cousins are prego together...that is so crazy! Good luck in Arizona..thats so awesome that you guys are off on your own adventure! Congrats! Love you!

Josh and Brittany Redd said...

Congrats Guys!! That is awesome. It is such a great experience. - Josh

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

OK So I was randomly on Allison's page and saw you! Congrats girl! I am so happy to hear you're prego!!! :)

LeChem Fam said...

Andrea... Its Ari! Congrats on the baby - you are going to love it! I had a little boy 2 months ago and it is so much fun! Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome. It is definitly a hard secret to keep. It is just too exciting. I hope everything goes good for you! Congrats:)

Lyndsey said...

Hey Andrea, its Lyndsey! I found your blog through Romney's. Congrats on the baby and its good to see you're doing well

Dustin, Kristin, Allie, Aubrie and Avie said...

How exciting! It's so fun to be pregnant! Also, congrats on ASU that is awesome! I told Dusty the only place I would move would be Arizona so we might be heading that way as well! We really need to get together before you leave.

Krista and Eric said...

Yay! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you! congratulations!

McKay and Kallie said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! You guys have a lot going on. Congratulations on all of the good news! Enjoy AZ!

**Wendy's At It Again** said...

OK! I've read this about 4 times and I just thought I had already responded. Congratulations to you and Brandon. Yay, for all the good times ahead. You have so many new adventures. Take care and Love You both
**Aunt Wendy

Alissa said...

Hi Andrea it's Alissa. I don't see you much now that we don't live at parkway. This is such exciting news! Congrats!!!

BJ Scott said...

I think I am going crazy..I thought I had already commented... must be losing it in my old age... We are soooo excited for you and Brandon. Babies are the best and you will be wonderful parents. Remember you have family... Brandon's Great Uncle Al and Aunt Judy, in the Phoenix area... if you ever need anything. You would love them if you haven't got a chance to meet them yet. They are awesome!