Thursday, December 11, 2008

Growing Fast







I took Jocelyn to the doctor on Monday she is 8 lbs and 14 oz! She has grown 3 lbs in 5 weeks! She is a good eater I'll tell you what. Here is some new pics so you can see how much she has grown.

6 comments:

Kemari said...

She is so cute! Great name! I found your cute blog and need your address for a card! no one has it! Is your world completly changed now? its so worth it! good luck and happy holidays! kemariandnderek.blogspot.com

The Smiths said...

I can't believe how quickly she changes! It was only Thanksgiving that we saw her. I can't wait to see all of you next week.

Love you all, Mom Smith

Jenny C said...

She is so dang cute!!!! Can't wait to see you guys next week!

Unknown said...

She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Thats my beautiful baby girl!

BJ Scott said...

She is such a cutie!!! I love her little cheekers.

~Aunt Kimberly