Jocelyn loves to give kisses!
Check out these chubby cheeks.
It was so fun to have Grandma Smith come out and see us!!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Giving Loves!!!
Posted by Brandon & Andrea Smith at 8:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Smith Family
Jocelyn loves to give kisses!
Check out these chubby cheeks.
It was so fun to have Grandma Smith come out and see us!!
Posted by Brandon & Andrea Smith at 8:41 AM
7 comments:
What a little sweetheart! She is so tiny and new and beautiful. We are so happy for your family. Have the best Thanksgiving!
Love ~ Your Missouri Family
She is such a cutie! I can't wait to see her! She is so tiny, I just want to hold her:D Hope that you had a great thanksgiving! love ya!
She is way too cute! I love that little green polka dotted outfit! DARLING! She's great :D
congrats Andrea!!! I love her name---and how beautiful she is!!! how's being a mommy--sleeping much?!! i am so happy for you!!! (and you look great!)
She is so cute!
Hey, do you mind emailing me your address for christmas cards?
gkmurdoch@gmail.com
Have a great Holiday Season!
She is so stinkin cute! I can't wait to kiss those chunky cheeks! I'm so excited to come visit! Love ya and see ya soon.
ANDREA:
She is adorable! Congratulations! I hope everything went well. Hope you are doing ok and getting enough sleep.
Post a Comment