Friday, January 9, 2009

Home For the Holidays




I was so excited to bring Jocelyn home for Christmas. We were so lucky to be able to spend three weeks in Utah because I was still on maternity leave and Brandon has a break from school until the 20th of January. Jocelyn is a good little traveler, we spent time in both American Fork and Logan. We also were able to visit a bunch of friends. It was good to see everyone. I feel like we have lived in Arizona for so long even though it has only been about 7 months. Jocelyn had her 2 month check up and now weights 10 lbs 12 oz!

5 comments:

Ashley and Ryan said...

It was soooo good to have seen you!!!! Your lil baby girl is sooo cute and you dress her sooo cute!! I am so glad i got to see her!!! And i am glad you got to meet my lil guy!! Next time you are down lets get together for longer!! I want so get my hands on that lil girl!!!!

The Smiths said...

I like the one of the three of you the best but the ones of her smiling are great too!! We sure loved having you home for Christmas. See you Friday. Love, Mom

Heather said...

I am so so sad that I didn't get to see you! Life is so crazy! At least in a couple of months I won't work every day!! (I'm totally counting down) I am so glad things are going good for you guys. Good luck to Brandon this semester!

Amber said...

She's so beautiful. It's crazy how fast they grow.

Anonymous said...

Give those soft, cute cheeks a kiss for Grandma. Miss you!