Sunday, January 25, 2009

Rock'n Roll Marathon

Last weekend Brandon and his dad ran in the Rock'n Roll Marathon. Brandon actually ended up only running the half marathon because between school and the baby he didn't have time to train for the full marathon. Jeff finished the race in great time even though he had a hurt foot! I think Brandon is pretty upset that his dad can out run him :) Renee & Ali got to the race at 5 a.m. and signed up as volunteers. Jocelyn and I met up with them around 7. It was really fun we got to hand out the metals to all the runners as they crossed the finish line. We had the best seat in the house.





5 comments:

Ashley and Ryan said...

That's it!!!!! I am moving to arizona!!!!! It looks so beautiful there!!! And You just have on a light sweatshirt in the middle of january!!!! And there is no ugly snow on the ground!!! Its not fair!!WEll you look amazing as usual! Love ya!

The Smiths said...

It was SOOOO much fun!! I can't wait to come again for some spring baseball. Love you guys, Mom Smith

Jed and Emily said...

I have to say I'm trying not to feel bad you haven't added me to your blog list! :) Just kidding, but you'll have to check it out! Hope to hear from you soon cause I miss ya!

Cam and Alli said...

Hey Beautiful girl so your doing good it looks like! And your little one is sooo cute!You look like you enjoy mother hood thats great!Last time i saw you at the mall remember we were both prego. He He!!

The Dickinson's said...

Dude good job Brandon attempting the marathon!! Hey you should be proud of yourself..i wish i could say i could do half a marathon..i think i would die!