Andrea!!! Jocelyn is SOOO cute!! She looks like she is a very happy baby!! I was so sad I couldnt make it to the lunch you guys did I wanted to see you guys! I know it is so crazy how fast time is flying!! Boston is going to be 7 months old on may 3rd!! 7 months is an old baby!!! I cant even believe it!!! Well next time you are down we are getting together for sure!!! I mean come on... Boston has to meet Jocelyn before they get married ya know!! ;)
1 comments:
Andrea!!! Jocelyn is SOOO cute!! She looks like she is a very happy baby!! I was so sad I couldnt make it to the lunch you guys did I wanted to see you guys! I know it is so crazy how fast time is flying!! Boston is going to be 7 months old on may 3rd!! 7 months is an old baby!!! I cant even believe it!!! Well next time you are down we are getting together for sure!!! I mean come on... Boston has to meet Jocelyn before they get married ya know!! ;)
Post a Comment