Monday, May 4, 2009
Jocelyn's 1st Diamondbacks Game
Last week Jeff and Renee came down to visit us. It was a pretty eventful trip. Jeff came down to attend a golf school so he was gone during the day. Renee watched Jocelyn on Monday and Tuesday while I worked and Brandon went to school. Monday and Tuesday night we went to a couple of Diamondback games. It was really fun to go to the games, eat some brats with ridiculously greasy garlic fries, and most of all enjoy the beautiful AZ weather. Jocelyn loved it! On Wednesday I took the day off and Renee, Jocelyn, and I sat by the pool and went shopping. The trip was really fast, but way fun. Thanks for visiting Mom and Dad Smith! :)
Posted by Brandon & Andrea Smith at 12:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
We really should have gotten a better picture of her "1st Diamondback Teeshirt"!! We had a wonderful time. Thanks for putting us up (and putting up with us). Love you guys and can't wait to see you again. Love, Mom Smith
sounds like a good time. I know Renee loved being there and getting to spend time with little Miss Jocelyn... I love the new look... what a cutie pie Miss Jocelyn is.
Love ya,
~Aunt Kimberly
She is such a cute little stink. You cant help but smile when you look at her, she is contagious.
Andrea, Jocelyn is gorgeous!Her eyes are so pretty!Oh I hope your doing good. One of these days i hope we'll get together.You look good!:)
She gets more beautiful every time I see her! Just like her momma! Wow, I wish I could pinch on those chub-er-ific cheeks! Miss you! I will call you soon.
How Fun! Sounds like you guys had a blast. Jocelyn is so stinkin cute, and I can't believe how big she is getting. Yummy those greasy garlic fries sound delicious. Got to love the goodar arena food. Diamondback game huh? I bet that was sweet. Hope your doing good. I miss you. Love ya! Tell Brandon we said hi.
Post a Comment