Monday, June 15, 2009

Ali's Graduation

It was so fun to go to Logan for Ali's Graduation. Logan is beautiful right now. I went for a jog in the rain and I felt like I was in heaven. Jocleyn loved sitting is the soft green grass (Arizona only has dry weeds for grass), and playing with her cousins. Brandon was not able to come because he had to work. He was very sad he had to miss his little sis' graduation.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Katherine said...

I have to admit...Logan is beautiful right now. I will be wishing I lived in AZ in January you know that for sure. So we will just enjoy it while it's nice. Glad you had a good week.

The Smiths said...

We loved having Andrea and Jocelyn here. It was so much fun. We definitely missed Brandon but it was great having you guys here to represent him. I can't believe how cute Jocelyn is-she is growing up fast!! Can't wait to see all of you in two 1/2 weeks.

Love, Mom Smith

BJ Scott said...

Oh my goodness, she just gets cuter and cuter all the time! I'm so glad you got to go at least. Renee said you and the sister-in-laws had a great time and you showed them all how to make the little girls headbands. Super fun, if you ask me.

Love you and wish I could see you all.
~Aunt Kimberly

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

Andrea!! I KNOW~ its so crazy!! Every time we try to move to AZ something else comes up. And then out of no where... we move to Houston! haha But I don't think we will be there very long. How are you? Jocelyn is getting so big and she is such a doll! How much longer will you guys be in AZ?