I copied this link from my friend Erica Lotts blog. I first want to thank Erica for posting this on her blog, I really enjoyed the discussion about the LDS church and also a variety of other religions. I personally do not know much about other religions so I really appreciated hearing others beliefs and backgrounds. I have to admit after watching this video I feel overwhelmed, if I was placed on a religion panel would I be prepared to discuss my religion so articulately?
http://www.vimeo.com/2120177
Friday, May 8, 2009
Harvard Religion Panel
Posted by Brandon & Andrea Smith at 10:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing that video. She did a really great job in answering the questions. Even after being a missionary, I would like to think that I would have done as well in a situation like that, but that would be pretty tough. It makes me want to be better and keep studying!
I really liked this video! Thanks for sharing! I put it on my blog too :-)
Post a Comment