Brandon and I took Jocelyn to her first basketball game. She loved it! She was so tired on the way there I thought we were crazy for taking her, but once we got there so couldn't keep her eyes off the game. She loved all the colors and action. It was a way good game, we had tons of fun.
Monday, March 9, 2009
ASU Basketball
Brandon and I took Jocelyn to her first basketball game. She loved it! She was so tired on the way there I thought we were crazy for taking her, but once we got there so couldn't keep her eyes off the game. She loved all the colors and action. It was a way good game, we had tons of fun.
Posted by Brandon & Andrea Smith at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It doesn't surprise me that she loved the game. She even likes to watch them on TV. It is hilarious to watch her. You guys look like you are having a good time. Keep it up.
Post a Comment