Monday, March 9, 2009

House Projects




Brandon and decided to update our guest bathroom. It actually was a lot more work then we thought, but it always is right? (or maybe it is just us :) ) I really like how it turned out. It was a fun project. My next project is curtains. I got a sewing machine for Christmas, but I have to teach myself how to sew again because I haven't since I was like 12.

6 comments:

The Smiths said...

The bathroom looks great!! You did a really good job. Love you guys, Mom

Unknown said...

Your bathroom looks great! Our guest bath is next on our project list... we just have to finish up the rest of our kitchen. Fun fun fun!

Amber said...

It looks awesome. I'm always redecorating our house. Where'd you get that HOPE sign? It's super cute.

LauraBro said...

you've always been the best at decorating!

LauraBro said...

it was so great to see you--thanks for sharing your easter w/me and Savannah!

The Dickinson's said...

It looks great! Your such a good decorator. I'm just going to have to come visit again to try out the new guest bathroom.