Monday, March 9, 2009

Valentines Day

Nummy! Nummy!

V-Day 2009

V-Day 2008

Ok, so I know that I am about a month late in posting this. Time has just been flying by! We had a really good V-Day. We did pretty much nothing but stay at home, which sounds really boring, but honestly it was so nice. We were totally lazy just laid on our bed listening to the i-pod and playing with Jocelyn. That night we had a b-b-q at the house and then had fondue that night. We had fondue last year and decided to make it our tradition. It is a good one! I also saw these cupcake in a magazine and of coarse had to make the chocolate cup cake with brownies on top. Baking is officially my love-hate relationship, I love to bake, but hate that I love to eat it too! I ended up taking the cupcake to work & friends really fast just to get them out of the house.

4 comments:

The Smiths said...

You guys are so much fun. Those cupcakes look awesome. You always do some fun things. It is probably a good thing we are not closer because you would wreak havoc on my diet!! ha ha ha Miss you guys lots,

The Capell Family said...

Those cupcakes look awesome! You will have to share the recipe!

Rach said...

And those cupcakes were definitely appreciated!

MEGS AND JENNER said...

Andrea,
your house is so cute! I love the colors. Those cupcakes are making me hungry! I am so jealous that you are in the warmth, we need it here. Hey i was talking to some girls for jr. High we all want to get together and do a lunch sometime, so let me know when you'll be here. That way we can plan it when you are around.