Sunday, October 5, 2008

Belly Update


Ok, so here is a picture of me ready to pop! Here you go Mama Smith this is for you :) Love ya.

7 comments:

The Smiths said...

You are beautiful!!! I can't wait to see you in person. Love you guys, Mom

Cassi said...

seriously you are shrinking and I am about to pop...can we switch due dates?
I'll have to post pictures of my belly to prove it.

Anonymous said...

Andrea! You are so small still! Lucky lucky you! I was about triple that size! It was so good to talk to you the other day! I miss you! You are such a cute prego lady! You are going to be such a good mom. Let me know how things are going with you! I want to know if anything changes! Love ya!

BJ Scott said...

You look amazing!!! I can't believe how close you are to due! Yeah, Yeah!!! Can't wait to see your little dear one's pictures.
Love you and Brandon,
~Aunt Kimberly

The Dickinson's said...

Andrea you look like a babe! Your not big at all. I'm so glad you put this pic on your blog, I have been dying to see your prego belly. I miss you so much! I wish I could be there to see the baby's room. Only three more weeks...crazy but so exciting, your going to be the best mommy ever! Love ya and keep me posted.

Anonymous said...

you look like you are only 5 months along!!! You look great! Congrats on the approaching labor and good luck!

The Belnaps said...

You are so tiny!! Are you sure you are due in thirteen days!! Not fair You look great:)