I had a pretty hard time adjusting to Brandon's 100 hour a week school schedule, I am not going to lie. I never see him, so luckily I have become good friends with other wives who's husbands are in the MBA program. They are awesome! It is so fun to have the girls to hang out with. Since we are all basically on the same schedule our weekends usually consist of the hubbies getting together at one of our houses for the BYU football game and us girls will go shopping or to lunch. Last night they through me a baby shower. It was so much fun. Thanks girls you are the best! Jocelyn loves her new outfits!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
MBA Wives
Posted by Brandon & Andrea Smith at 4:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Friends and family will get you through anything and since we can't be there I am so glad you have made some good friends. Can't wait to see Jocelyn in her new outfits.
How fun! I love the belly pics! You look great! I'm so glad you could come to Utah and hang out with your fam. That's a must. Miss you. I'm so glad things are going good!
It was fun for all of us at the shower - when else am I going to get to coo over adorable baby Jocelyn clothes!
Andrea!! I miss you! Well, I might be one of those MBA wives soon! Colb is takin the GMAT and applying all over.. one of them ASU! How freakin fun would that be if we were neighbors!!??! Do you guys like it down there? It would be easier moving down there, knowing you are there!!
Dangit!!! I have stuff to send you! You are too cute. Isn't it so awesome to have friends to help through the tough times?! Jake is back in school again, it's nothing like Brandon's schedule but I sure feel like I never see him. I'd lose it without friends and family!
I can't wait to see her! I hope your feeling well! I'm sure you're getting very anxious! How exciting!
Wow! You guys are so close! I love you so much and am so happy for you! Please keep us updated! LOVe you
Post a Comment