Monday, October 27, 2008

Jocelyn's Room Finito!




Yeah! We finally finished the baby room. Hopefully she really is a girl because I think Jocelyn's room is about as girlie as they come! :)

11 comments:

Kristy and Dave said...

It's so cute...I love it. The only thing that could make it better is if Jocelyn was in it. :)I'm so excited for her to be here!

The Smiths said...

I am so glad you put up these pictures. Hey, no more than 1 week and Jocelyn will be there too!! Can't wait to see you all.

Love, Mom & Dad Smith

Nora said...

Andrea~ You look great! I am so excited for you. The room is darling. Good luck!

Romney said...

Her room is so cute! I love it! Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

awe... her room is adorable! I love it! I bet you are getting SO anxious!

Cassi said...

so cute. I love it. I keep meaning to ask you to take our last name off our link. Thanks...it pulls right up on google search...kinda scary. love you. keep us posted.

Kassie Temple said...

Looks so cute. Good luck next week. I will be thinking about you!

Unknown said...

that is so cute! you did such a good job! It totally fits:D jocelyn is so lucky to have such a good mommy like you! You are so close! I can't wait to see what she looks like! Love you drea!

TAMI said...

Very Cute!! hope your doing good!!

Amber said...

It's way cute! I can't wait to do one for my future bebes.

The Dickinson's said...

It is so cute! Your such a good decorator. She will love it.