Last weekend my parents called me Thursday night around 9:30 p.m. and asked if I wanted to come home for the weekend since I didn't have to work that Friday. I didn't hesitate for a second, I was on a flight Friday morning and in Utah by 10:00 a.m. It was a perfect fall weekend to come home. I got to go for a walk up Provo canyon and see the beautiful fall leaves. I was really missing fall since it was still 105-110 degrees here in Phoenix! Sydney had her 11 year old b-day party it was fun to be there with her. On Saturday Mom, Syd, and I meet up with all of our cousins at Gardners Village and walked around the cute shops and enjoyed a delicious pumpkin cookie! I had never been there before, it is so cute I highly recommend anyone in Utah to make the trip. It was extra cute all decorated with fall and Halloween decor. I was sad Brandon couldn't come home with me, but he got a lot of homework done :) The trip was short, but perfect! I only wish I had more time to meet up with my girls...next time! Any of my friends would tell you that I love fall time. It is my favorite now I feel much better that I got my fix of beautiful Utah in the fall.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Random Trip Home to Utah
Posted by Brandon & Andrea Smith at 3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment