Tuesday, November 4, 2008

She is here!!!

17 comments:

Meagen Ridley said...

Congratulations!

Romney said...

Congratulations! I hope all went well for you!

The Capell Family said...

Andrea and Brandon! We are so excited for you! Jocelyn is adorable and we can't wait to meet her! We love you! Mark and Susan

Jenny C said...

She is so adorable! We can't wait to meet her!!

Cali and Brett Smith said...

She is so cute. Congratulations.

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

oh my gosh! She is just perfect! Congrats guys! She is beautiful! Hopefully we'll be down there soon!

sunni said...

YAY!! Congratulations! She is super cute!

The Smiths said...

She is gorgeous!!! I can't wait until I get there. You guys look wonderful and make a beautiful family. Just wait and see how good the pictures are when you have actually gotten some sleep!!!

Love you all, Mom & Dad Smith

Jeni said...

Congrats! She is so adorable. Hey, I'll be in Arizona next week for a little while... I'd love to meet her. I'm so excited for you both!

*The Ranagan's* said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats you guys! :D

Alissa said...

She's super cute! Congrats!

BJ Scott said...

Oh my goodness!!! She is soooo beautiful and Andrea you look amazing!!! We are so happy for your family!

All our love,
Aunt Kimberly, Uncle Brent, and guys

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Cassi said...

She is such a tiny little cutie. Josh can't wait to see his new little cousin!

The Dickinson's said...

Andrea you look way to beautiful for just having a baby!! Your such a hot mama. The pic of her in her car seat made me laugh..she looks so little. i love the pics.

Amber said...

Congratulation! I bet you're a great mom already!

LaCimOuRiTsEn said...

She is so cute, you look really great!