Saturday, November 15, 2008

And more...




So I have taken all of these pics this week and haven't posted any of them so now there is a lot!!!

6 comments:

The Smiths said...

OK, that big white bow and the shoes are still just a bit big. haha

Ashley and Ryan said...

Oh my heck andrea, she is sooo tiny!!! Boston's legs are like 5 times the size of hers!!!! (well but his are SUPER CHUBBY) she is so cute!! So tiny!!! Weird to think Boston has never been that small!!! Maybe my back wouldn't hurt so bad if i didn't have to carry his chubby butt all over!! Now i am jealous!! Oh i want to hold her!!!

Jenny C said...

She is soooo cute!!

Cassi said...

she is so cute!

Cassi said...

and I just have to tell you that everytime Josh sees pics of baby joc he tries to grab her through the screen and gets mad that he can't hold her. Can't wait to see her.

Anonymous said...

Its funny how when you have a baby your blog changes to nothing but proud pictures of your sweet little one!!! I love her. She is so so cute and the more I look at her the more of a perfect mix between you and brandon she is! She is so beautiful!!! Miss you. I cant wait to see you this christmas! Love ya