look at that hair! Andrea, she is so beautiful~ don't worry about being picture happy... i check your blog everyday to see if you have pics up cause i can't get enough of her!! haha CONGRATS again!!
Congrats you guys!! She is so beautiful!! Andrea you dress her so cute. I hope you guys are having fun being a mommy and daddy. Love you guys and can't wait to see you and meet little jocelyn.
I love her!! She is adorable! You look soooo good! I am dying over her hair! When you are feeling up to it I want every detail! Fun that your mom can be there! I hope that you are feeling good. I miss you and I can't wait to meet Jocelyn!
She is sooo dang cute! Check out all that hair! She's not even a week old and already she has more hair than me!!! I love it, she is a very lucky little girl :D
She IS so dang cute. Sorry but I just love trying to figure out who she looks like. In these pics I definitely see Capell and resemblance to my babies, but that hair...so gorgeous. It is so thick. Oh I just want to kiss her cute cheeks. Are you sure you don't want to come to DC for Christmas?
8 comments:
SO CUTE!
look at that hair! Andrea, she is so beautiful~ don't worry about being picture happy... i check your blog everyday to see if you have pics up cause i can't get enough of her!! haha CONGRATS again!!
Congrats you guys!! She is so beautiful!! Andrea you dress her so cute. I hope you guys are having fun being a mommy and daddy. Love you guys and can't wait to see you and meet little jocelyn.
She is beautiful just like her momma. So sweet!!!
Congrats Andrea! I was just looking at a few different blogs and I am SO glad I decided to take a peek at yours. She is beautiful!
Ari
I love her!! She is adorable! You look soooo good! I am dying over her hair! When you are feeling up to it I want every detail! Fun that your mom can be there! I hope that you are feeling good. I miss you and I can't wait to meet Jocelyn!
She is sooo dang cute! Check out all that hair! She's not even a week old and already she has more hair than me!!! I love it, she is a very lucky little girl :D
She IS so dang cute. Sorry but I just love trying to figure out who she looks like. In these pics I definitely see Capell and resemblance to my babies, but that hair...so gorgeous. It is so thick. Oh I just want to kiss her cute cheeks. Are you sure you don't want to come to DC for Christmas?
Post a Comment