Brandon had a great birthday, except that we didn't get the Utah game so he was sad he missed out! He got the best present of all though and he sure loves her.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Happy Birthday Brandon!
Posted by Brandon & Andrea Smith at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey andrea! baby jocelyn is so perfect! and happy birthday brandon! I saw Heather on sat cause we had a shower for jess at my house! she is so cute and prego! we were talking about how beautiful and perfect you looked after giving birth.. not fair! haha
Andrea, Jocelyn is absolutely darling! I'm glad Brandon had a great birthday. Oh, also.. I have goodies to send to the little miss, but I lost your address I had got from Renee. Can you e-mail it to me at doangang at gmail dot com. Thanks! We're so excited for you!
oh my gosh she is so beautiful! She has the biggest eyes like her mommy! I wish I could hold her:D How are you feeling? I am so happy for you! she is such a cutie. Love you drea! and happy birthday brandon.
Post a Comment